Australia Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa subclass 476
If you are a young and fresh Engineering graduate with no work experience, the Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa Subclass 476 is your pathway to settle in Australia. This visa allows you to enter, live and work in Australia. After specific stay period in Australia and on showing enough income, you claim Australia PR.
The Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa is for less experienced Engineers and fresh Engineering Graduates. Graduates in Engineering stream who have completed their course of education from reputed and recognized institutes can migrate to Australia on this visa & take up employment for 18 months. On this visa, the applicant is allowed to work as temporary resident only up to 18 months and not more. In case he needs to extend his stay, he must apply for Australia PR.
Eligibility criteria for Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa:
Unlike a permanent residency visa, this visa does not require points. Yet there are several considerations taken into account before the Australian Immigration Department approves the visa application of Subclass 476 visas. They are:
- Applicant must be less than 31 years of age.
- Applicant must have an Engineering degree (Bachelors or higher) which is not older than two years. This degree must be from a recognized University.
- Applicant must be proficient in the English Language
(IELTS/OET/PTE Academic/TOEFL iBT/Cambridge (CAE)
- Applicant must not have any debts to the Australian Government
- Applicant must not hold any other Australia visa at the same time
- Applicant must be in good health and of moral character
Engineering Streams that is applicable to Subclass 476 visa
Engineering is a vast subject. Candidates who want to apply for a Subclass 476 visa must have qualifications of the below streams:
- Bachelors degree in engineering
- Masters degree in engineering
- Doctoral degree in engineering
- Postgraduate diploma in engineering
- Civil engineering
- Structural engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Mechanical, production and plant engineering
- Mining and material engineering.
Benefits of moving to Australia on this Temporary Visa:
- This visa allows the visa holder to gain Australian work experience
- On this visa, the applicant is allowed to travel anywhere in Australia till visa validity
- The applicant can simultaneously study and work in Australia on this same visa
- Gaining Australian adaptability gives quicker permanent residency success
Members who can be incorporated in subclass 476 visa application
- Spouse, defacto partners or/and partners of the same sex
- Dependent Children
Processing time involved for Subclass 476 Visa
- Skilled Recognized Graduate visas are processed within a span of 4 to 6 months.